24/7 Monitoring with Support
ProWatch is our technical service solution for providing the critical maintenance and technical support needs of dental practices.
ProWatch offers unlimited telephone and interactive Internet-based technical support for the troubleshooting and remediation of hardware and software problems. A significant benefit of this service is our Synergetic Problem Resolution where we work together with practice management and 3rd party companies such as Dentrix, Dexis, EagleSoft, PracticeWorks, Kodak, Schick and XDR to resolve technical problems. ProWatch also includes our managed services featuring a comprehensive suite of on-site services to provide for the complete monitoring and care of your technology investment. It addresses the following primary needs;
- Server, workstation and network security
- Viruses, spyware and malware threats
- Practice Data Backup management and monitoring
- Practice management and imaging software updates
- Unlimited Onsite, Remote and Telephone Support
- Guaranteed 1 Hour or less Emergency Response Time to Business Down situations
- Substantially Discounted Service Rates for Projects
Why does your practice need ProWatch?
With dental offices increasingly relying on technology for their daily operations – from practice management to x-ray and digital imaging, it’s critical to ensure that your server, workstations and network are secure, reliable and are performing at peak efficiency year after year. Lack of proper technical support and improperly maintained systems often result in lost productivity and revenue. We are continually amazed at how little attention is paid to preventive maintenance and system care. In fact, it seems that people think computers don’t require any maintenance at all! No right-minded person would go for years without having their teeth cleaned, changing their car’s oil, or replacing the air filter on their furnace, yet we routinely see:
- Systems that are not regularly updated and patched with the latest Microsoft service packs and critical security updates.
- Systems with outdated or expired antivirus software
- Offices that never back up their data or fail to check their backups on a regular basis. How can it be that so many people still have not learned from so many others’ mistakes?
- Users who think they know a lot about troubleshooting and fixing problems, but ultimately end up making things worse than when they started. These “helpful people” aren’t spending the time and resources that we do to keep up to date with the latest technology and solutions. In most cases, these situations arise because people don’t know what they need to do, or how to do it.